RAM Host Community Forums

Knowledge and Help for our Customers (and everyone else)

You are not logged in.

#1 11 Sep 2014 5:15:50 am

Tj

Registrar

Hi Guys,
I have a KVM server with Ramhost, my DNS setting are hosted at ramhost (recently made the switch from my registrar for simplicities sake, also cuz ramhost is a lot simpler to deal with). Now...my domain name is coming up for renewal in the next month, what registrars are you guys using? Obviously I don't care about fancy stuff, or webhosting or DNS services as I have all of that with Ramhost, just want something simple and cheap.

#2 11 Sep 2014 4:41:04 pm

admin
Administrator
Website

Re: Registrar

namecheap.com is good and fairly popular.

Robert, Owner, RAM Host

#3 12 Sep 2014 2:30:39 am

Tj

Expiring in about a month...still kinda wondering if I should wait a few more to see if my domains.google.com invite comes through..

#4 19 Oct 2016 8:33:12 am

Sticks

dTj wrote:

Hi Guys,
I have a KVM server with Ramhost, my DNS setting are hosted at ramhost (recently made the switch from my registrar for simplicities sake, also cuz ramhost is a lot simpler to deal with). Now... my thoughts on Apexatropin domain name is coming up for renewal in the next month, what registrars are you guys using? Obviously I don't care about fancy stuff, or webhosting or DNS services as I have all of that with Ramhost, just want something simple and cheap.

Whatever you do don't choose eNom. Those guys closed my account for no reason and stole my domains.

Last edited by Sticks (10 Apr 2017 3:26:36 am)

Board footer